What is Vomiting & Nausea?
Vomiting is known to be uncontrollable reflex that expels the contents of the stomach through the mouth. Nausea and vomiting are common signs that can be caused by several disorders. Nausea and vomiting most often are due to viral gastroenteritis which is often mistakenly known as stomach flu or the morning sickness of early pregnancy. These occur in both children and adults of all age, though these are probably most common in pregnant women and people undergoing cancer treatments. Many dissimilar problems can make kids throw up, including illnesses, stress, motion sickness, and other complications. In several cases, though, vomiting in children is mostly caused by gastroenteritis, an infection of the digestive tract. Gastroenteritis infections generally don’t last long and are more troublesome than dangerous. But kids especially infants who cannot take in sufficient liquids and also have diarrhea could become dehydrated, that means their bodies are losing nutrients and water, which leads to further illness.
Vomiting can occasionally be a sign of somewhat more thoughtful, such as appendicitis, so if you are feeling very unwell or are worried about your vomiting, than you can contact us email@example.com. It’s important to stay calm because vomiting is fearsome to young children (and especially parents, too) and exhausting for kids of all ages. Reassuring your child and preventing dehydration is a key for a quick recovery.
Causes Vomiting & Nausea
• Infections of the stomach or bowels are mostly caused due to food poisoning or stomach flu
• Severe pain, such as with kidney stones
• It can be caused due to different types of food allergies
• Medicines or medical treatments, such as cancer radiation or chemotherapy treatment
• Morning sickness during pregnancy
• Seasickness or motion sickness
• Headaches or Migraine
Causes of Vomiting in children
The most common causes of vomiting in children are food poisoning and viral infection. Though, vomiting can also be caused by:
• high fevers
• severe motion sickness
In very young infants, obstructed intestines can also cause stubborn vomiting. The intestines might become blocked by irregular muscular thickening, gallstones, hernia or tumors. This is uncommon, but in case if must be examined if unexplained vomiting occurs in an infant.
Causes of vomiting in Adults
Most adults rarely vomit. When it does occur, a viral infection or bacterial infection or a type of food poisoning generally causes vomiting. In most cases, vomiting can also be the cause for some other illnesses, particularly if they lead to a headache or high fever.
Serious conditions occurs due to Vomiting and Nausea are as follows
Though rare, vomiting can sometimes occur as a symptom of a more serious condition, including-
• a brain tumor
• migraine headaches
Treatments Vomiting & Nausea
Amaria pharmacy had brought an effective formulation for the treatment of Nausea and vomiting. Our products are made from 100% pure ingredients.
Some of our products used for the following problems are:
Arq Pudina Hazim – it is used in the type of problems like Nausea & Vomiting, Acidity, irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence and other stomach problems. It is the extract of green pudina leaves menthe leaves and other useful ingredients. It completes the requirement of water.
Ambery Gripe Water – it is a herbal syrup used to stops nausea and vomiting in infants and babies. It is full of calcium and vitamins and usually completes the requirement.
Dos in the case of nausea and vomiting
• give a complete rest to your body
• Consume only light, plain foods, such as bread and crackers.
• Drink cold liquids.
• Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
• Drink a large amount of clear liquids to remain hydrated.
• Use an ORS (oral rehydrating solution) to get back the lost electrolytes
Don’ts in the case of nausea and vomiting
• Avoid any foods that have strong flavors, are very sweet, or are greasy or fried.
• Avoid any activity after eating.
• Avoid solid foods of any kind until vomiting stops.
• Avoid using medications that might upset your stomach, such as no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and blood thinners, and corticosteroids.